What is Myfxbook AutoTrade?
Autotrade is an account mirroring (trade copy) service operated by Myfxbook. This service allows you to copy the trades of systems on Myfxbook directly into your IamFX MetaTrader 4 account. There are no volume based fees associated with AutoTrade, nor any need to install any complex software.
Why use AutoTrade through IamFX?
- Best STP/DMA trading conditions available with deep liquidity pools ensuring the best possible execution of all copied trades.
- All systems in AutoTrade are hand picked to provide you only the best and profitable systems to follow.
- Signal providers are solely real accounts trading real funds.
- No hidden fees, all fees and services are transparent.
- Full control of your AutoTrade portfolio with ability to add or remove systems at any time.
How do I get started with AutoTrade?
Open a New AutoTrade Trading Account with IamFX
|New IamFX Clients
Opening a new AutoTrade account is simple and only takes a few minutes. Simply click on the button on the right and follow account opening process.
|Existing IamFX Clients
Log into your IamFX Customer Area and under the section My Trading Accounts follow the "Request a new Account" link.
Once your new trading account has been opened, you will need to link this to Myfxbook AutoTrade. To do so, please Submit a support ticket with "Myfxbook AutoTrade" in the Subject and your new IamFX trading account number in the body of the ticket.
Connect your IamFX trading account to Myfxbook AutoTrade